Wintergreen, Virginia Real Estate
Wintergreen real estate offers the opportunity to live in one of the loveliest regions of the country. Just a scenic thirty minute drive from Charlottesville, is Wintergreen Mountain, home to Wintergreen Resort and the town of Nellysford. This Blue Ridge Mountain nature-lovers paradise is one of the most gorgeous in Virginia.
HOMES & CONDOS BY PRICE
LAND BY PRICE
Living At Wintergreen
It is no wonder many have chosen to make this paradise their home by purchasing Wintergreen Real Estate. The area draws all sorts of folks. Growing families value the serenity of a rural locale complemented by the cultural fun of Charlottesville and the University of Virginia, just a short commute away.
Many residents of Virginia choose to purchase Wintergreen Real Estate as a second home, to which they can escape, relax and rejuvenate. And the area is extremely popular with retirees who, having spent a lifetime working and raising families, are ready to enjoy the inherent peace and joy of that owning Wintergreen Real Estate guarantees.
Residents are drawn to the area’s exquisite beauty, but once there, they discover numerous other benefits to owning Wintergreen Real Estate which afford them a rich, diverse, and high quality of life:
- Best Ski Resort in Virginia: "Best snow skiing spot" in the Washington Post's Express Best of 2009
- Golfer's haven: Conde Nast Traveler magazine selected Wintergreen as one of the "Top 50 Golf Resorts in the World." Two courses. Two completely different designs. 45 holes total. All in one stunning Virginia golf resort.
- Exceptional culture and community. Wintergreen Performing Arts featuring the award-winning Wintergreen Summer Music Festival offer the chance to enjoy exceptional music and events year round.
- Opportunities to socialize. Wintergreen organizes a steady stream of great events for its residents and the local community to enjoy each week. From mixers, to Easter egg hunts, to golf tournaments, to fireworks – there’s always something fun going on .
- Spa, tennis, tubing, ice-skating, camps, day-care, hiking, rock climbing, kayaking, breweries, wineries, the list goes on and on of wonderful ways to spend your days if you own Wintergreen real estate.
Wintergreen Homes and Condos
If your curiosity is piqued, we at Virginia Estates would be more than happy to answer any of your questions. We have agents that specialize in working with clients who are interested in Wintergreen real estate. Some of the options they would outline for you would include:
- Mountain Village: Mountain homes and townhouses at Wintergreen Resort, which is a gated community. Wintergreen real estate choices for Mountain village include golf course, mountain or wooded views and offer a cornucopia of architectural designs and layouts to suit every taste.
- Mountain Village Condos: Wintergreen real estate condo choices offer a huge selection – from studios to 7+ bedrooms within 23 different condominium communities, there is something for everyone, including those who would like to be on the golf course or ski slopes.
- Stoney Creek: Stoney Creek is set at the base of the mountain and offers upscale luxurious homes and villas convenient to schools, dining, and the city. These Wintergreen real estate properties are extraordinarily designed and executed, and must be seen to be believed.
- Local Properties: The area around Wintergreen is renowned for it’s beauty - thousands of acres of woods, farms, and pasture land create an idyllic setting for those interested in a Wintergreen real estate property that is a bit off the beaten course. Whether you want an estate, a farm, or a little pink house, Virginia Estates can find the right local Wintergreen real estate property for you.